Out of Stock
See below for application chart to
determine which lock you need for your vehicle
Out of stock
The codeable padlock is designed to utilize the ignition key of your current vehicle. Shipped without a set of keys, you simply insert your vehicle key into the lock cylinder and it will automatically memorize the key permanently thus eliminating extra keys on your key ring.
- Thousands more key codes than a standard padlock
- 6 plate tumbler sidebar prevents picking, bumping
- 2″ body and 2″ x 9/32″ shackle for heavy applications
- Automotive grade, weather-resistant shutter
- Larger cylinder makes it more secure
- Inside every codeable padlock is an automotive grade lock cylinder
- When you insert your key, spring-loaded plate tumblers move until they are matched exactly to your key
- The lock learns your key on its first rotation with the use of a side-bar pushing individual code bars onto corresponding tumblers, permanently matching the tumblers to the key
- When the key is then removed the side-bar engages the case and it is then in the locked position
- When the key is turned again, the side-bar disengages the case and it is then in the un-locked position
There are no reviews yet.