Wisconsin-based headquarters provides
- Collaborative design and engineering services
- Manufacturing, assembly and consolidation (kitting) services
- Product life-cycle support (production, service and legacy parts)
- Centralized U.S. location for overnight shipments
High quality, efficient production
- Lean manufacturing and continuous improvement environment
- Ability to provide product in line sequence order
- Domestic and global sourcing of components
- Follows APQP practices and provides PPAP documentation per customer requirements
Flexible cellular manufacturing
- Augmented by automation which is adaptable to changing schedules and needs
- Ability to provide specific lock codes for production and service
- Ability to perform short, intermediate and long run projects
Web and EDI enabled
Why choose VSI?
Selecting the “right” partner is critical to the success of the manufacturing process. Every project brings a unique set of challenges, risks and opportunities due to the many variables involved. It is important to identify the company that has experience and a proven track record of success. VSI is proud to be North America’s largest supplier of locksets and keys to the heavy truck market. We take our position in the market very seriously and know that we must continue to evolve faster than before. As technology has changed, so have we. Through automation and continuous improvement, VSI consistently delivers to our customer’s expectations while never sacrificing quality.
Our team, centrally located within the United States, is uniquely positioned to respond to your needs on a moment’s notice. Additionally, VSI has both web and video conference capabilities to assist your team as needed. Our goal is to be a true extension of your company, providing leadership and expertise in lockset services for years to come.
We invite you to visit us in the near future and look forward to being your lockset supplier of choice!
Vehicle Security Innovators has been recognized by INC5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States in…