Who we are:
If you are looking to be part of great team and build a career that serves an important role in our everyday lives, we would love to speak with you! Vehicle Security Innovators, LLC is a company focused on custom security and maintenance solutions for the transportation industry. We build locksets for the big trucks hauling freight & goods around the country. From food, electronics, medicine to paper, most of the items we use daily are shipped across the United States using trucks that cannot move without our critical components.
At Vehicle Security Innovators (VSI), you will become part of a proud team committed to building the highest quality products used in the daily transportation of goods. As an employee, you will be celebrated, respected and rewarded for a job well done.
VSI is looking to grow our production crew by adding reliable teammates who are committed to producing quality products for our customers. We are looking for Production Technicians that are responsible for building quality security products while embracing our everyday core values, the VSI FRAME of Mind: Fun, Respectful, Accountable, Motivated & Ethical.
- Willingness to learn. Experience in production or manufacturing is not necessary. We will train you!
- Ability to get along with others. Must have the ability to work in a team environment with a positive and upbeat attitude.
- Desire to grow. Opportunities for advancement are available to those willing to learn new skills such as operating equipment.
Why work for us:
VSI offers a fun, friendly atmosphere with great benefits, including:
- No Weekends, No Nights!
- Consistent Schedules including 1st Shift Hours Monday – Thursday OR Tuesday-Friday
- Above Average Company Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan up to 6%
- Competitive Pay
- Profit Sharing Program
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Comprehensive Insurance Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability
- Referral Bonus
- Quarterly Celebrations for Employees
Our profit-sharing program in addition to our 401(k) helps put qualified candidates on the path to a secure retirement.